Friday, March 27, 2009

teddy bear

everyone has a teddy bear. we usually associate random things that give people comfort with little kids, but everyone has their calmer-downer. for me, its reading the same books over and over, and watching the same movies. especially star trek. for some reason, watching old star trek episodes calms me down a LOT. probably its because i associate star trek with watching star trek with my dad when i was little, before life got complicated. well, actually, thats not true. little kids lives are just as hard as everyone else. its just that little kids minds make SENSE. and let me tell you, adolescent minds DO NOT make sense. none at all. we're insane, we really are. random things make us happy and sad, and we hate a lot of people and love a lot of people for the most tiny, random reasons. and we all want a teddy bear. i havent been a grown up yet, but i think that they want teddy bears too. we want thing to make SENSE, you know? teddy bears are so simple, so loving, all your problems just melt away in their little black eyes. i have to go to bed now. its past my bedtime. goodnight.

2 comments:

Melli said...

for me, its my teddy bears.

Anonymous said...

teddy bears are great. mine is probably my best friend - she's not very portable