Thursday, January 7, 2010

this blog is really kind of devolving.

so if i were to do as i know you wish, what would become of me? how would i ever be able to face my beloved clown-friends ever again ? i know you do indeed hate the words they speak. this i know. i know you want to crucify us and eat us, but...sometimes i wonder if there is more to life than salt. why are you doing this to me? how could i possibly get you what you want?
very weary-looking woman pushes her stringy greasy hair out of her face and bites down on her old cigarette, looking out the window as weak blue light drifts onto her face.
what do you want with my life? i am not a silly human. i am a PERSON. i have a backstory.

UGH.......

2 comments:

Mountain Spirit said...

that's really interesting... is from a monolauge? from where? and as for your blog devolving, i feel the same way about mine. that's why lola shut hers down.

Persephone said...

i just typed the words that came into my head as i was typing them.