Thursday, January 1, 2009

well, its 2009 years since jesus was born.

isnt it such a relief? the year is over. ITS OVER!!!!!!! YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYY!!!
ok, i guess i should say my new years' resolutions. ummmmmmmmmmm...
i will:
*do my homework all the time, responsibly and well.
*do "projects" a lot and nourish my crafty spirit.
*get really into henna art.
*host parties just for fun.
*see a movie made less than 20 years ago.
*blog often, but not too often.
*not get on the computer with nothing in mind to do.
*watch *an inconvenient truth*.
*read the omnivores dillema.
*paint.
*i recently found a cool craft called needle felting, which is really cool cuz u can made almost anything out of wool just by poking it with a needle. ill show you guys, if you want.
*try to start learning an instrument.
*become more politically involved in general, and learn more about stuff instead of just quickly taking sides.
*made my own clothes more often.
*sign up for that program where local farmers send you food every week (remind me what its called, lola.)
*get a typewriter.
*organize all my friends to write angry letters to the government.
*help lola write the navelist bible.
*include pictures in my blog posts.
*email this to myself a lot (thanks for the idea, lola!)

i love you guys. i love you a lot. i also love the grass and the flowers and trees, and my big fat cab driver mother, and all of my fathers, and i love you. look at the moon! look at the mooon! look at the moon!
*manchester england england....*

1 comment:

Lola Bellybutton said...

yes, I know needle felting quite well. I started it in camp two years ago, and now have so much colored and uncolored wool and needles that I never use, it's not even funny.
the thing you are talking about is called a farmshare, and we use roxbury farm's which you can pick up at a church/homeless shelter which I can tell you where it is if you want me to.