Friday, May 1, 2009

my dream

you know, people are always asking me if this is what im like in real life, what is stuff like in my *dreams*?
well, here is the response. this was my dream last night.

im an archeologist or something like that. im in my shul, but its hundreds of years old and theres cobwebs everywhere. we're having some kind of group therapy session, and we're all in folding chairs. theres a woman at the front who hates her name. shes in a clown suit and she's singing "dianna is a very silly name" over and over. then i climb up one of the really tall walls and there are mouse skeletons everywhere and im covered in rotten old mouse bones and they're in my hair and clothes and i cant get them out and im screaming and screaming and
i spend the next few scenes trying to get mouse skeletons out of my pants. its quite unpleasant.
so then i'm, like coming back from boarding school or the army or something. im arriving at a playground, but no playground in particular. im unbelievably happy, and i see my brother playing with his friends. i go over to say hi, and he's kind of unexcited that im back. he welcomes me, though, and i go to play with him and his friends.
this is where my alarm clock goes off.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wow, crazy. but aren't most dreams tho? im skeptical about dream dictionaries and such, but im sure there are people out there who really do know a thing or two about how the mind works when it's subconscious