Sunday, December 21, 2008

magic

2nite is solstice. i dont know much about solstice, but i very much wished to celebrate it. i guess its kind of corny what i did, but my only sources of information are two of my friends and the internet. i told my parents i was going to take a nap, then locked myself in my room, and turned off the lights and said all of the things that i was thankful for and all the things i loved and all the things i would do in the future. then i wrote all of it down on a piece of paper, opened my window all the way, and stepped outside and made a paper airplane of of words. i threw the airplane into the air and prayed that it would help to win the sun back. just as i threw it, a strong wind began to blow like a scream, like a prayer. i laughed and jumped up and down. just then my dad started pounding on my locked door and asked what was going on.
o:-)

No comments: