Tuesday, December 23, 2008

snot mind

who knew that snot could make you think deep thoughts?
i just came home from a hannukah party, and its like 10:40,so i'll make this quick. im a little out of it cuz its so late, which is probs part of the reason this happened. anyway, i had, like, a gerbil or something stuck in my right sinus, and i went to the bathroom to snort it out. sorry if that grosses you out. anyway, so i was snorting as hard as i possibly could, and may be i hyperventilated or something, cuz suddenly it felt like i had snorted out my mind. like, my mind had flown above my head. i was looking down at my head and my mind and i wondered if it was possible to blow your mind out your nose. anyway, i got the gerbil out of my nose. i now know how to snort the addams family theme song.
no, this is how i act when im sober, actually.
which i always am.
:-)

No comments: